Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How do you get an idea to catch on, to become viral?

I've been asking this question as I consider how to promote innovation and the adoption of new approaches in facilitating information skill development across the Library and wider University.

Over the past two years I have not forgotten about this blog; those who know me will understand that I'm all for maximising web 2.0 and social networking in learning; I'm just not one to join in; and I have found plenty else to distract myself with. Excuses aside.

In reflecting on this perplexing question I've decided to make an effort, to maximise the channels available and to provide more regular updates. Hence, I hope to share some of the highlights of my recent activities over the next entries. So, if you're reading this post, let me know, even share your thoughts on promoting ideas.

No comments:

 
/